How to use Cheat Tables | Trainers for PC Games
- Download the Cheat Engine file from our forum.
- Unpack the packet file into a folder on your PC.
- Install Cheat Engine.
- Start the game you want to use the cheat on and let it load.
- Double click the .CT file in order to open it in CE.
- Click the PC icon (of the game your playing) in the Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Activate the trainer options you want to use.
- If you have pointers, change them by double-clicking their values and freeze them by activating the checkbox assigned to them.
- Congratulations your cheats are now most likely working.
How to use Cheat Tables – Cheat Not Working
If your cheat engine hack isn’t working you probably updated your game with a recent patch or you’ve downloaded a cheat table that doesn’t support your current game version. Creating a new cheat table for a new patch takes a long time and coders don’t get paid for this, so it can take time to get a new code released. You usually won’t find a cheat Table that works for every version of the game your playing, so try the cheats we released in our forum and see how they work with your current version. If you want to use Trainers don’t update your game as soon as a new patch is released, these patches usually break the Trainer.
Check out our HWID Spoofer for every cheat you use on the PC. The spoofer will keep you safe at all times and make sure your computer won’t get detected using cheats. Also, look at the brand new Apex Legends Hacks we just released.
How Do I Make My Own Cheat Tables?
We posted some tutorials on how you can make advanced Cheat Tables, this takes time to learn so don’t get frustrated.