BattleEye kicks me from match: Corrupted Memory | Rainbow Six Siege Dev Tracker
Download BattleEye kicks me from match: Corrupted Memory | Rainbow Six Siege Dev Tracker for FREE
Hello Draekon666, thanks for getting in touch with us about this error code.
This error code 2-0x00019008 usually means a player has been kicked out of the game for inactivity, but this does not seem to be the case for you.
1. To resolve this could you first make sure the games .exe file and the BattlEye .exe file is whitelisted in your antivirus software Norton Internet Security 360.
2. Next could you please make sure the game and BattlEye is set to run with administrator rights –
– Locate the games installation folder for Rainbow Six Siege and BEService or BEService_x64 application file
– Right click on games .exe file and the BattlEye.exe files and select ‘Properties’
– Select the ‘Compatibility’ tab
– Check the ‘Run as Administrator box’
– Click ‘Apply’ then ‘OK’
– Do this for both the launchers and games .exe file
– Now try launching the game from its .exe file and also the launcher
Please let me know what happens after trying both steps?