Sigma (Hacked client)
Currently Owned and Developed by: Omikron, LeakedPvP, Andro24
19.99€ + FREE VERSION
1.8 – 1.16.4
Thanks to the revolutionary module. – Jello portal.
- Sigma as a brand name goes back to december 2013/ January 2014, during which Sigma 1.0 was released by RandomAmazingGuy and advertised by both TechMagnet and WizardHax
The brand name was then taken over, after 3 years of inactivity, by Arithmo (the original name of Sigma was Zeus and then Exhibition and then it became Sigma, this is according to an old iHaq video who later got his YouTube channel terminated). And was now being strongly advertised by xTurtle This Sigma is the start of the Sigma we still know to this day
- Arithmo released Sigma 1.11 around like the 6th of may 2017, it was a premium only client at that time.
He quit around the 26th of June of 2017, he deleted the Sigma discord and Sigma got leaked. At that time the main developers on the client were Arithmo but we think MissCartoon and Xtasy helped a bit (and some other people that we don’t know the name of.)
- He then came back around the 14th of August 2017 with Sigma 2.0 which he made free with a premium antibot.
He left early November 2017 again at the time of the “great Discord purges” when all the hacking discord have been terminated. This was the 3rd time the Sigma discord got deleted. First time by discord early 2017, then by Arithmo when he quit, and by discord again during the Discord Hacking Terminations. PhaseClan made it public that Arithmo was quitting Sigma’s development in one of his old videos. PhaseClan got Omikron in contact with Arithmo, and Omikron took over Sigma (bought the rights.) on the 24th of November 2017.
- He released Sigma 3.0 on the 24th of June 2018 as a free client with premium features. This was made with the help of LeakedPvP, Tomygames and ProMCHacks as Developers/Admins.
In July 2018 Xtasy joined the Development/Admin team. He then betrayed the sigma team around October 2018 by stealing some of Omikron’s code, stealing some alts and money, and by creating a competing client known today as Moon.
LeakedPvP was promoted to owner around August 2018
Tomygames officially left the Dev Team on November 2018
ProMCHacks officialy left the Dev Team on December 2018
- LeakedPvP and Omikron released Sigma 4.0 on the 18th of May 2019
Tomygames joined back the Sigma development team and immediately became an owner around the 6th of June 2019, bringing about the Sigma-Jello merge which was kept secret until the first preview released on the 3rd of August 2019 on LeakedPvP’s channel and the crossversion platform called Jello portal which was kept secret until the 27th March 2020 until the Sigma 5.0 trailer in which it was first revealed
Andro24 became a Sigma owner around the 22nd of August 2019
- Sigma 5.0 was released on the 28th of March 2020
Sigma is great choice to hack on servers like Cubecraft, Mineplex, Hypixel, as it is updated to bypass anti-cheats. Unfortunately, due to the demotivation of the developers, it tends to get you banned a lot more as the bypasses arent up to date.