How to Get Command Blocks in Minecraft
About This Article
This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow’s Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. This article has been viewed 249,106 times.
Updated: August 18, 2019
1. Start Minecraft and click Create New World.
2. Name the world.
3. Click Game Mode Survival twice.
4. Click More World Options.
5. Enable cheats and click Create New World.
6. Press the / key.
7. Type ″give (name) command_block″ and press Enter.
8. Place the block on the ground.
- Send fan mail to authors
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 249,106 times.
Get Minecraft hacks for free on freecheatsforgames.com