How to play the Mobile Legends Advanced server?
Advanced Server is a test server available in Mobile Legends for Beta Testing of new features, characters, skin, or the gameplay changes. The game has two servers, one is the original server where all the players are around the world are allowed to play and compete and the other one is advance server/test server to try out and test new features in the game.
Who are eligible to play in the Mobile Legends Advanced server?
To be eligible to play in the Mobile Legends Advance Server, the player must be:
- An Android user
- From the South East Asia region
- Must have a level of Minimum 20 or above
- Must have a good internet connection; the ping should be very less
How to enter into Advanced Server?
Before trying to get into the Mobile Legends Advanced Server, you should first make sure that you have already connected your account to Facebook/GooglePlay/Vk account.
To enter the Advance Server, please follow the below instructions:
- Tap into the Profile section and click Account Settings
- Tap on the Test Server option on the right side of the screen. You will reload the game and would be prompted to download new data. After download, start the game and complete the tutorial (if this is the first time in the Advance server). Once the Tutorial is complete, you can play the game as in the original server.
In case you are unable to see the Test Server option
Then follow the below options to fix the issue.
- Tap on the Customer Care option in the main dashboard of the game and then Click on the Bug Report.
- Now click on, How to get access to Advanced Server.
- Once the page is loaded, fill in the details like Your Game ID and Server Code (Server Code is located near the ID in your profile).
- In Ques 3, select B as an option.
- Then select the Android Version, Phone Model, the Date the issue you faced (input at least 1-month earlier date)
- Add a Screenshot of the issue.
- For Ques 9 select option 4, leave Ques 10 blank, for Ques 11 select option 2, Ques 12 select 2 and then submit.
After submitting the report, it will take a week to solve the issue. Once it is available, you can enter and play the game.
However, it is often seen that players can’t enter the Advance Server. It may be due to:
- The server is full. The advanced server is for a limited number of players. So, it gets full, and to get into the server you need a special invite from game developers.
- Your internet connection is not very fast.
How to get back to Original Server from Advanced Server in Mobile Legends?
It is very simple to get back to the original server. You have to follow the same process as going into Advanced Server.
Go into Profile> Account Settings> Original Server.
You will be back to your original profile.
Did you find this article useful? Could you log in to the test server and test out the characters before the others? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for quick updates.