Stranded Deep: Every Cheat Code (& How to Use Them)
Survival games like Stranded Deep are known for being brutally difficult, and players must stay on their toes if they want to survive for long. Almost everything in the world is willing and capable of killing the player pretty quickly from sharks to snakes to even spoiled food. Even players who are able to avoid all of the dangers that Stranded Deep poses still may not survive if they are unable to acquire reliable access to food and water.
Related: Stranded Deep: How to Survive The Island (Tips, Tricks, & Strategies)
While not having the proper resources in Stranded Deep is likely to get the player killed pretty quickly, there is actually a pretty good way to avoid death entirely in the game. All the player has to do is be willing to input a few cheat codes in order to circumvent all of their problems. Here are all the console commands that players can input on in Stranded Deep in order to get ahead in the game.
Continue scrolling to keep reading Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Stranded Deep – All Console Commands
In order to have fun experimenting with all of the different console commands, players will first need to know how to open up the developer console. Players will need to keep in mind that there could be a lot of problems if the player triggers these commands while playing. Some may have unintended bugs or cause the game to crash unnecessarily. It should also be noted that not all of these commands have uses for the everyday player. Either way, the player will first need to hit the () key to open the console and then type in the command to open it. Here are all of the commands and their uses:
- help list – This will show players the list of commands that are available to them.
- help (command) – By typing help followed by the type of command will give a short description.
- fps – This will display the FPS counter.
- clear – this clears out the history of commands.
- dev.log.dump – This creates a log on the desktop.
- dev.log.view – This shows the log directly in the console.
- dev.log.clear – This will clear out the log.
- dev.components.camera.reflections – By activating this the player is able to adjust the fog display.
- dev.god – By typing this in players will be able to completely avoid taking any damage whatsoever or not trigger any negative status effects.
- dev.time (0-24) – By typing this command in followed by a number from 0 to 24 the player is able to change the time of day.
- dev.console – Triggering this will open up the testing menu and then allow the player to spawn any item in the game.
Next: Stranded Deep: Best Items To Craft First (& Why)
Stranded Deep can be played on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Oxenfree 2: Lost Signals Surprise Announced For 2021 At Nintendo Showcase
About The Author Cody Peterson (806 Articles Published)
Cody Peterson is an avid reader and writer. Graduated from Midwestern State University with a BA in English where he worked as an editor for the University literary journal. Currently a freelancer for Screenrant, where he writes about video games. When he isn’t writing he usually spends his time playing video games or editing the podcast he runs with his best friend.
More From Cody Peterson