Cheating is but a lifestyle
From the creators of Abendigo comes a brand new approach to cheating– Charlatano can be completely stream-proof, hiding the fact that you’re cheating while streaming, and completely bypasses SMAC server-sided anticheat as well as FaceIT’s modified SMAC. Turning off visuals or using a screenshot blocker (like hypervisor-powered protection against screenshots in Kaspersky) can potentially allow you to play on leagues like ESEA for weeks or months. Charlatano uses strong humanizing settings that bring the public the next step in free and open-source cheating software!
- Works on Danger Zone (battle royale)
- Always-on all-weapon smooth dynamic recoil control system
- Aim bot with humanized aim paths
- Low-FOV “perfect aim” (non-silent)
- Aim assistance mode for professional and high-level players
- Bone trigger
- Reduced flash
- Stream-proof OpenGL overlay with box and skeleton ESP
- Glow ESP (not stream-proof)
- Humanized bunny hop using scroll input
- “Flat” aim bot with traditional linear-regression paths (not safe for use on leagues! use “PathAim” instead)
Before doing anything, make sure you have Java Development Kit (JDK) 8 or later installed. This is NOT the same thing as the regular Java Runtime (JRE), and you MUST install the JDK in order to build Charlatano, as well as any other Java software.
The first step is to compile the source code into a usable cheat program.
- Visit our GitHub repository
- Click on the Releases tab
- Download the latest release ZIP archive
- Extract the contents from the archive to any folder (to your desktop, for example)
- Make sure you have Java Development Kit 8 or later installed
- Double click on the “build” (build.bat) script and wait for it to complete
Once those steps are complete, the usable cheat program can be found within the build directory, and will in a directory called Charlatano 1.2.3.
From within the Charlatano 1.2.3 directory, you can start the cheat by running the “Start Charlatano 1.2.3” script.
Before starting the cheat, you should already be spawned in a game with a weapon in hand!
Running “Start Charlatano 1.2.3” script will open a command prompt window, leave it as it is.
Once cheat is started, you can toggle/change settings by making changes to file under ‘Charlatano 1.2.3/settings/’.
After saving the changes go the command prompt which is already open and type reload and hit enter.
To close the cheat, type exit on the same window and hit enter.
Beginner’s Guide Video
Charlatano: Free and open-source (FOSS) cheat for CS:GO/CS:CO Copyright (C) 2017 – Thomas G. P. Nappo, Jonathan Beaudoin This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see
Check out YourKit!
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
We use YourKit Java Profiler to great extent to ensure the performance characteristics of Charlatano.
We highly recommend you check it out, and trial it for yourself! Just click the logo above.